See the Rose Culture Section for the annual Consulting Rosarian's Report of Best Rose Garden Practices..
It's Fall! Too bad for summer blooms, but perhaps a break from excessive heat and humidity for gardeners, and hopefully the drought will be shortened by Autumnal climate.
Congratulations to Marge and Earl for earning the CRS Bronze Medal Award!
The Connecticut Rose Society welcomes all individuals with an interest
in growing better roses to join our organization.
Benefits of membership include:
* Quarterly issues of our newsletter, Connecticut Rose
* Access to Consulting Rosarians to help with any rose related concerns.
* Opportunities to see and participate in rose culture demonstrations.
* Participation in all Society activities such as Rose Garden Tours, Holiday Celebrations and involvement with rose related functions!
* New members receive a four month Free Subscription to ARS Magazine (American Rose) and two issues of ARS Bi-monthly Newsletters
$ 25.00 per individual or household (That is so very inexpensive for the value!)
Membership renewal is due by April 1 of each year.
Your prompt response will maintain your active membership
Ways to join or renew:
1. You can print the membership form, complete it, and send it in with payment.
2. You can fill out a membership form and make payment at a regular monthly meeting.
Change of Address/Phone Numbers
Please contact Membership Chair Tom & Kathleen Fabian (860) 742-7142 firstname.lastname@example.org with changes in address or phone number.
Help keep our directory current.
Contact us (Membership Chair preferred) if you have any questions about membership.